Teaching English in Poland TEFL Internship
Start your TEFL journey with a paid 4-month teaching internship in the heart of Central Europe.
Come and teach English in Poland with this exciting TEFL internship
Experience the magical scenery, history, and culture that makes Poland one of Europe’s hottest travel destinations and fastest growing teaching destination.
What you get when teaching in Poland
- 5-Day Intensive Training Course
- 30-Hour Certification in Teaching Early Learners or Business Teaching
- Guesthouse accommodation during training
- Airport pickup and arrival assistance
- 2-day program and city orientation
- Paid job placement guaranteed
- Legal work visa
- Accommodation assistance
- Ongoing training and support
- Lifelong access to teaching resources and job opportunities
We are offering two internship program options:
Internship in Business Teaching
This program is designed to prepare new teachers for hottest and highest-paying teaching jobs in Europe: teaching business English. Typically reserved for veteran TEFL teachers, our training program is designed to provide new teachers with the right training to jump straight into some of the hottest “in company” teaching jobs.
You’ll spend your first week living with your fellow interns in the beautiful medieval city of Kraków. During this time, you’ll be taking an intensive 30-hour course with our DELTA-certified instructors to prepare you for the real world of business teaching. The course will finish with a weekend orientation followed by (possibly) a week or two off to travel before starting work.
- Spring 2021: January 27th – July 26th
- Fall 2021: September 7th – January 22nd
Internship in Education
This program is meant for young, aspiring educators looking to work with primary and secondary school students. Our training program is designed to arm freshly qualified teachers with the hands-on skills required to run and manage a classroom. Everything that can never be taught in a textbook.
You’ll spend your first week living with your fellow interns in the beautiful medieval city of Kraków. During this time, you’ll be taking an intensive 30-hour course with our DELTA-certified instructors to prepare you for a genuine teaching job. Not a teaching assistant job or camp counselor job, but a real teacher, in charge of a classroom. The course will finish with a weekend orientation followed by (possibly) a week or two off to travel before starting work
- Spring 2021: February 3rd – July 26th
- Fall 2021: September 14th – January 22nd
Requirements for teaching in Poland
- Native English Speaker (any nationality)
- TEFL Certification (or are willing to obtain it)
- Extremely outgoing and hard-working
- Business Teaching Internship: A Bachelor’s degree OR two years of professional experience in any field
- Education Internship: Some prior experience working with kids or teens OR have a degree in education
- With TEFL Certification - €600
- Without TEFL Certification - €460
Non EU Citizens
- With TEFL Certification - €700
- Without TEFL Certification - €560
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]