HOMEROOM TEACHERS NEEDED AT OUR INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN IN SHANGHAI - TAKE HOME UP TO 20000 RMB + GREAT BENEFITS
Position: 10-15 Kindergarten ESL teachers
Start working day: August 12th, 2019
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Type of contract: 1 year contract
- Student age: 2- 6 Years old
- Class size: ~ 25 students/class
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- 2 days off on the weekend
- First two weeks allocated for orientation and preparation
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
- Fortune Kindergarten International School (FKIS) belongs to Xiehe Education, a
private organization now responsible for more than thirty educational institutions
in Shanghai, including primary, middle and high schools. Xiehe Education is
Shanghai’s largest private educational organization, in a very flourishing market.
-Fortune Kindergarten International School was first established in March 1998
and now has thirteen campuses in Shanghai in the Pudong and Minghang
WHAT MAKES SHANGHAI THE BEST DESTINATION TO START YOUR CAREER?
- Sitting on the middle region of China’s eastern coast, Shanghai is the country’s largest and wealthiest city. The megacity is also a prominent global financial center and a crucial transport hub, particularly in the Asian region.
- The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
- Moving to Shanghai and living there can be a truly fascinating experience for visitors and expats seeking to live in a modern city, yet experience a whole new culture.
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
-Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa
- Bachelor degree holders
- TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA Certificate holders
- At least 2 years experience teaching in early childhood as verified by references
- Teaching Certification/ Education Degree preferred
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Salary : 15 000 RMB- 22 000 RMB (before tax)
- Housing allowance: 8000 RMB
- Quarterly and semester performance bonuses total 2400 RMB per school year
- Completion of a two-year contract a bonus of 2500 RMB is awarded
- Lunch provided
- All national holiday paid
- Winter and Summer Vacation paid
- 8 days of full paid sick leave valid within a one-year employment contract
- The school will apply and pay for the initial work visa to travel to China, then the work
and residence permits when in China
- Medical Insurance provided
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please kindly send your:
1, Cover letter - CV
2, Bachelor degree
3, Teaching certificate/ Teaching license
4, Reference letter from your previous school(s)
To our HR department via this email: [email protected]