Pssst….over here! Check out EF Ningbo!
There are lots of schools out there. If you’re looking to teach children in a fun, professional environment in an amazing city, take a minute to consider us here at EF Ningbo.
So, what makes us unique?
- STABILITY: We’re an established, respected organization---the largest private language school in Ningbo.
- AWESOME COLLEAGUES: We have a team of fun, smart, amazing teachers: over 100 of them across our eight schools. They stay with us for an average two years, and many joined us as referrals from current staff.
- OUR FAIR CITY: Ningbo is a clean, medium-sized Chinese city with plenty of modern conveniences and a lot of history. It’s also great for travel to nearby cities and sights: Shanghai is two hours away; Hangzhou just over an hour. Bamboo forests surrounding Ningbo are home to world-class temples and historical sites.
- GREAT KIDS & GREAT CLASSES: Our students are fun and full of energy. They are 3-17 years old. They’re placed according to age and ability in classes of no more than 13 students. We offer everything you’d expect in terms of teaching materials, digital resources, and multi-media capable classrooms with interactive whiteboards.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: EF Ningbo is growing, and we want our staff to grow with us. We’re the place to be to develop as a teacher, senior teacher, trainer, event coordinator, manager, and more. EF China’s Senior Teacher Development Program is second to none, and here at EF Ningbo, our managers are fully committed to helping staff fulfill their personal and professional goals.
We hire teachers who are university graduates and currently hold (or are pursuing) a 120-hour TEFL certificate. Experience working with children in any professional context is preferred, but not a deal breaker for the right candidate.
- Housing Allowance: 2,000RMB per month
- Yearly Flight Allowance: 9,000 RMB
- Visa Cost Reimbursement: We reimburse all consular visa costs
- Yearly Performance Bonus: Up to 3,000RMB
- Referral Bonus: A gift card of 8,000 RMB (deadline 30th June, 2019)
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental included
- Airport Pickup and Paid Hotel Upon Arrival: Of course!
- Chinese Classes: Live online Chinese classes through EF China’s Chinesetown site.
- TKT Certificates: As part of your development you’ll be able to take Teaching Knowledge Test qualifications provided by the University of Cambridge, all costs of which are covered by the school.
- Career Development: Teaching skills developed through observations and workshops and ability-based career progression to senior teacher/director roles.
How to apply
If you´re interested, contact me, Jessie, at the email address below, Thanks.
International HR Officer
Facebbok: EF Ningbo Kids and Teens School