Kindergarten teachers needed - working at International school in Beijing -up to 25.000 RMB take home and housing allowance on top
Available positions: 5
Start date: ASAP
About the school:
- Beanstalk International Bilingual School is a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system in Beijing, China. It is managed by the Beanstalk Education Group, and was first established as a kindergarten in 1993
- Beanstalk provides excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
- Curriculum: IB PYP, MYP, DP
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Teaching assistant in each class
- Contract length: 2 years
Who are we looking for?
- 5 Kindergarten teachers who are from native English speaking countries
- BA at least, prefer B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
- At least two year relevant teaching experience (Experience in IB PYP, MYP, DP curriculum is strongly preferred)
- Be able to start working in August, 2019
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: up to 16,000 - 25,000 RMB
- Housing allowance: 6000 RMB for Beijing, 4000 RMB for Chengdu
- International insurance provided
- Ending contract bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Free tuition fee for upto 2 kids: If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially if you have children, this is a great offer! We will cover tuition fee for your kids!
- Home leave allowance
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development
- Up to 76 paid holidays per year including National Holidays, Winter and Summer Holidays
If you are interested!
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address: [email protected]