Cambodia is one of the easiest countries in which to find a teaching job abroad, and it’s also one of the best places to do so.
Teaching salaries more than allow you to explore the many attractions of Phnom Penh, travel to the ancient temples at Angkor Wat, or enjoy a relaxing weekend at a seaside escape such as Sihanoukville or Kep.
- ALIS Cambodia is one of the best international schools in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, we had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
- We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years. The quality of education is our priority. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential and develop their strengths.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to immerse themselves with the local people and make a difference in our lives.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
- Delivery classes in these subjects: Writing, listening, speaking, reading, grammar
- Delivery classes: Physic (depends on the teacher’s preference and experience)
- Native English Speaker
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 1200 - 1500 USD / month
- Work permit provided
- Two-week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume now to: [email protected]m