Whether you’re looking to jump start your career in education or you’re looking for your next adventure, teaching in China is an incredible experience that keeps many expats and travelers never wanting to leave.
You will receive an extensive level of support to make starting your new life as seamless as possible - Documentation and visa assistance, accommodation assistance, flight reimbursement, discounted and reimbursed TEFL courses, to name just a few. There is a team of people dedicated to answering your questions and helping you with your new life in China. With a very respectable salary (even by western standards), low living costs, a light work-load and more than 3 months holiday a year - it’s a truly freeing lifestyle that opens up so many possibilities to travel whilst earning a full time salary.
Primarily we’re looking for graduates of any subject to come and teach in Shenzhen, China (bordering Hong Kong) although we do have some limited positions in other cities. Full training is provided both before and after you begin teaching, so all we ask is a can-do attitude and an enthusiastic approach.
- Nationalities of: UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
- Or hold a degree from one of these countries
- Bachelors Degree or above
- 120 hours TEFL certificate (TESOL/CELTA/DELTA are also accepted)
- Clean criminal record
- Maximum 20 classes per week (40-45mins per lesson)
- Deliver learner centred, engaging lessons
- Ensure equal participation of students
- Take part in school activities
Package and Benefits
- Excellent base salary: RMB13,000-17,000 + 3,000 for accommodation
- Flight reimbursement (typically RMB5,000)
- Reimbursed TEFL course
- Annual salary increases
- Z Visa, Work Permit and Residence Permit
- Health and Accident insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Professional teacher training
- Guidance on planning lessons
- Weekly Chinese classes
- Free lunch on work days
- Airport pick up service
- More than 3 months holiday over a year
- Living assistance (accommodation, bank, sim-card, travel etc)
Note that positions in cities other than Shenzhen, or positions teaching subjects other than English will have a varying package to what is stated above. Other subject positions (Science, PE, History etc) typically have higher salaries but they are only available to candidates with a relevant degree.
You can apply via our website: http://www.ravenedu.com/apply