A new opened k12 school is looking for teachers for 2021-2022 academic year to join them!
Starting date:August 2021
Students: G1,G2 or G3
· To undertake a designated program of teaching designed to challenge and interest students of all abilities
· To incorporate an international dimension into the students’ experiences wherever possible, and to encourage the students to use English as their language of choice wherever possible
· To teach students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student in school and elsewhere
· To assess, record and report on the progress, development and attainment of students and to keep such records as are required
· To ensure that wherever possible ICT, literacy, numeracy, internationalism and other whole-school themes are reflected in the teaching/learning experience of the students
· To use a variety of delivery methods which will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and the demands of the curriculum
· To maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behavior, standards of work and homework
· To undertake such extra-curricular activities as required
-Native English Speaker from UK,USA,Australia,Ireland,New Zealand,Canada and South Africa (For visa application)
-Bachelor's degree or higher degree
-At least 2 years of qualified full time teaching experience
-PGCE,QTS or Teachers license would be highly preferred
-Love children, work hard, get on well with colleagues and parents and will enjoy all the challenges and opportunities that working in a foreign country and culture can provide.
School would provide competitive salary based on qualification and experience,additional benefits are also available housing,flight,medical insurance,training,tuition discount and bonus..etc
If you have higher degrees, extra experience, or particular skills or interests to share with the children, that is great, and we very much welcome it, but if you only have the basic teaching credentials and/or limited experience, then we would still like to hear from you if you meet the criteria above.
Please send your CV at [email protected]