PKU College Preschool
1. PKU College International Preschool promotes the spirit of academic freedom, inclusiveness, and innovation. As the country’s premier educational institution.
2.PKU College operates three featured platforms including research, training, and schools. The three platforms have attracted the attention of many senior education specialists both nationwide and worldwide.
3. Our unique panoramic pedagogy consists of school education, family education, parent education, and social education, and it commits to prepare students for real life challenges.
4. PKU College focuses on K-12 education, Chinese and western education comparative studies, and home-to-school collaboration. Related vacancies can also be found in Beijing, Qingdao, Weihai, Yantai, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Harbin, Shenyang, Nanyang, Nantong,Tangshan, and other cities around China.
We are looking for energetic, optimistic, reliable, and eager teachers who want to teach in China.
Qingdao Job Description:
1. Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, ages 2 – 6.
2. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 17:00pm
3. Implement classroom activities, structure, and routine in alignment with PKU College’s curriculum.
4. Attend on-the-job training programs when needed.
5. Responsible for assisting in organizing and taking part in promotional events for the school.
Come to discover the golden city with beautiful beaches - Qingdao!
1. Qingdao is a beautiful seaside city on the southern coast of the Shandong Peninsula which is located in the southeast part of Shandong Province. As bordering on the Yellow Sea and the Jiaozhou Bay, it is an important city for international trade.
2. The city is known as a summer resort with a rich historical background and natural beauty. The landscape of Qingdao is often described as the pearl on the crown of the Yellow Sea.
3. There are many tourist attractions in Qingdao, including Mount Laoshan, bathing beaches and buildings with European and Japanese style
Qingdao, a city full of hospitality as frank and hearty as the sea, welcomes friends from all over the world.
1. Native English Speaker. Native and valid passport from: USA, U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
2. Bachelor degree or above degree, with a minimum 1 years full time work experience is required, preferably in Early Childhood Education
3. Teaching license (early childhood teaching certification strongly preferred) or language teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
4.Passion for teaching young children
5. Be able to provide all visa documents and start immediately
1. Competitive Monthly Salary (RMB 17000-22000) based upon experience, education, and certifications
2. A single apartment provided
3. Assistance in work visa obtainment and renewal
4. Paid vacation time: Chinese holidays, Christmas holiday, and summer holiday.
5. Flight bonus or end of contract bonus up to 8000rmb.
6. Health insurance provided
7. Free/Discount tuition for children to attend preschool (ages 1.5 - 6)
If you are interested in the role in Qingdao, no hesitant to send us your application includes:
A BA degree copy
A teaching license/certificate copy if you have
Reference if you have
A headshot photo
To the email address: [email protected]