Start date: start in January 2020.
Salary:700K rmb/year (negotiable)
The Principal will be employed by the Dongguan Management Company and line-managed directly through the School Board and with close collaboration with the Headmaster of the UK School. It is the intention to appoint alongside the Principal, for commencement in early 2020, a Chinese Co-Principal, a Director of Operations, a Head of Finance and a Head of Marketing and Admissions. These colleagues form the school’s SLT.
This core Senior Leadership Team (SLT) will be the driving force for preparing the School for opening in
September 2020. Together, the team will create and implement the School Development Plan that is being
developed through the line management structure with the UK School.
• are modern and internationalised – built on 436 years of tradition and heritage from the mother
• provide a unique fusion of West and East
• promote academic success in balance with character development
• prepare students for a global tomorrow
• enhance progress through individual mentoring.
The Dongguan School caters for students of all nationalities, but it is realistic to assume that 95% of students will be Chinese. In September 2020 the school will open its doors to students in Years 11 and 12. The following year will see classes in years 11-13. The basis for the curriculum will therefore be the Cambridge A-Level programme, enriched with character development components, the Global Awareness Programme a varied co-curricular programme and other notable examples of best practice.
• Good degree or equivalent qualification
• Qualified teacher status
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
• Thorough understanding of current educational and legal issues
• Experience of international education, where possible
• Up-to-date knowledge of university application procedures in the UK and, if possible, the US/Australia
• Thorough understanding of current best practice in education both in the UK
Salary:700k rmb/year (negotiable)
Accommodation: The school will provide suitable furnished accommodation or there will be an additional accommodation allowance (the school offers assistance to locate a suitable flat)
Flight allowance ( up to 12k rmb per year)
We are devoted to help Chinese schools to provide high quality education for their students and to offer job opportunities for global talents who have willingness to teach and to adventure in China.
No any fees will be charged.
We are offering ESL English teacher positions and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teacher positions in preschool, primary school, middle school, senior high school, university/college and English language institutes.
We are as well delighted to provide assistance in interviewing, visa and any other help to candidates for free.
If you are interested, please send me the resume, photo.
Email address: [email protected]
More positions please check our website: http://www.intlrecruitcenter.com/