The role will require you to teach ESL Drama lessons at two of the top public kindergartens in Nansha, as well as teaching English at our Private International Centre, with the potential for further work at two middle schools and a high school, which we also partner with.
The position is full time (35 hours per week maximum - in reality contact teaching hours are more often closer to 25 hours) You will always be working alongside one of our fantastic Chinese TA's and would be joining a team of five other international teachers from England, Ireland and Poland.
This position gives you the opportunity to create and contribute to a new curriculum aimed at introducing children to English in a fun and engaging way.
We produce biannual performances with the schools, which are either held at the schools themselves or at a local Theatre.
If you have any questions or are interested but do not currently meet the job requirements, please contact me and we can discuss the matter personally.
I look forward to hearing from you.
· Must be a fluent English speaker and have a minimum of 2 years working experience children aged 3+
· Must have great communication skills
· The ability to teach well planned, interesting and interactive classes.
· Have an enthusiasm for early years learning.
· Competitive starting salary of ¥17,000 - ¥18,000 depending on your qualifications
· Working Visa provided
· Accommodation in a new, modern apartment complex
· Excellent career opportunities within a growing company
· Nansha is situated just 30 minutes from the vibrant cities of Shenzhen and Guangzhou CBD, as well as being only 40 minutes away from Hong Kong.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]