A firmly established English learning centre, Monkey Tree, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
· Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
· HK$ 5 000 bonus upon completion of contract
· HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
· Over time payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
· Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
· Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable
· Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
· Social network connections prior and post arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
· Placements also available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan and Macau.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]