Posted 31 Mar 2021
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administrative duties
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Fluent English Speaker
· Minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate work experience (Shanghai only)
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Please send your CV to [email protected]
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.