Fuzhou, a tourism city, is in the south of China, no winter year round, one academic year contract, starts from Feb. 2019.
Imagine you are teaching lovely kids in such amazing city, 16 classes per week without office hour and 90 days vacation, plus travel bonus, allowing you more time to explore this coastal city, relax and enjoy the sea food and natural scenery and beach.
University ESL Teacher Job Description
● Location: Changle city (quite near Fuzhou), Fujian province, China.
● Contract Term: Feb. 2019- Feb. 2020.
● Students Age: 18-22 years old.
● Work Hours: 16 teaching periods per week, no office hours and evening hours.
● Work Days: Mondays to Fridays, two days off on weekends.
● 1-2 years teaching experiences preferred.
● Bachelor degree or above, native level English speaker.
● Salary: RMB100,000(BA), RMB110,000(MA) annually.
● Meals: free meals at the teachers' canteen.
● Apartment: free of charge independent apartment with full furniture
● Airfare: reimbursement of international one-way economic-class ticket upon the contract fulfillment.
● Holiday: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays and festival bonus on some important traditional festivals.
● Vacation: full paid one month winter vacation.
● Travel Allowance: RMB4,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
● Insurance: health and accident insurance.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Settle down assistance.
Contact email: [email protected]