Nestled in the south of China lies the beautiful city of Zhongshan. A stone’s throw from Hong Kong and Shenzhen this coastal city has the best of both worlds with jaw-dropping scenery, stunning beaches and a population of 3 million, making it easier to navigate than some of China’s famous mega-cities.
A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team in their new centre in Zhongshan. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Clean criminal conviction check and health check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
· Salary: RMB 18,000 per month.
· Contract completion bonus/flight reimbursement of 6000 RMB.
· Working 5 days a week; maximum of 25 hours of teaching for school year and 30 during the summer.
· Small class sizes (typically 4-8 children per class.)
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable.
· Fully sponsored visa.
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival.
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization.
· Placements also available Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Macau, Foshan, Dongguan, Huizhou, Guiyang, Zhuhai and Hong Kong.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to [email protected]