Teaching English in Madagascar TEFL Internship
Travel to Madagascar as an English teacher and experience an extraordinary TEFL destination!
Discover beautiful Madagascar through an exciting cultural exchange
The Madagascar TEFL Internship offers you the amazing opportunity to gain teaching experience, enjoy the Malagasy’s unique culture, history, landscape and improve your Malagasy or French skills.
Locations for teaching in Madagascar
You can teach in either Antananarivo or Ambatondrazaka.
Teach in Madagascar package
- MGA 600,000 – MGA 900,000 monthly living allowance
- Airport pickup from Ivato Airport and arrival assistance
- Accommodation assistance
- Teach from Primary to 12th Grade (3-18 age group)
- All positions are with private schools: Academic or Vocational training
- Teach 40 - 45 hours per week
- Interns will work with local students and teach English as a Foreign Language
- Malagasy or French lessons (4 hours weekly)
- Certificate on program completion
- 24/7 local support
- Recommendation letter for future employment
- Certificate of Volunteering after completion
Requirements to teach in Madagascar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker (any nationality)
- Cultural sensitivity
- Must be willing to be flexible on location
- TEFL Certification (or are willing to obtain it)
- Extremely outgoing and hard-working
- Business Teaching Internship: A Bachelor’s degree OR two years of professional experience in any field
- Education Internship: Some prior experience working with kids or teens OR have a degree in education.
Ready to experience Madagascar?
If this program sounds like you and you would like to get started with an application, please fill out the below registration form and one of our team will contact you with next step information.
Simply fill out this form and we'll get straight back to you. If you have any questions you can always email us at [email protected]