Be an inspiring English conversation teacher in Japan!
Come teach English in Japan
Do you want to experience an exciting new culture and way of life? Are you looking to gain some international TEFL experience? Would you like to pay off student debts?
With over 300 schools across Japan, you can be teaching at one of the largest and most established English conversation schools in the country.
- EARN A COMPETITIVE LOCAL SALARY that will enable you to save money
- FULL VISA SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED
- TEACH ENGLISH IN A FUN WORKING ENVIRONMENT as part of an international team
- ENJOY A STABLE, FIXED WEEKLY SCHEDULE with guaranteed number of lessons per contract
- 6 MONTH CONTRACTS AVAILABLE meaning no long term commitment
Be an English teacher in Japan
- Teach up to eight 44-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week
- Teach kids aged from 3-12 and adults
- Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- Teach "Voice" conversation room lessons
Why you should choose this school
- Guaranteed amount of lessons per contract
- Fixed weekly schedule
- JPY 250,000 p / month average based on teaching 5 days p / week
- Other schedules are available and so if you want to teach less, specific scheduling needs can often be accommodated
- Reimbursement commuting costs to and from work
- Full training provided
- Completion bonus of JPY 150 per lesson
- Monthly incentives (paid at end of contract)
If you can commit to a minimum of 34 lessons / week for 1 year, you will receive
- Work visa sponsorship
- Airfare contribution (JPY 100,000 outside Asia, JPY 50,000 within Asia)
- Christmas bonus (JPY 20,000 to JPY 30,000)
Teaching in Japan requirements
- Fluent English speaker
- Valid passport
- University degree (any major/concentration) or equivalent
- Commitment to 6 months or 1 year (depending on visa type)
To apply, simply complete the below registration form and one of our TEFL experts will get back to you with next step information.